Advertise all your jobs today! Find job seekers in industries from hospitality and retail to healthcare and agriculture. Post your job now!Register Now
Gigaminute are are providers of outsourced workforce management solutions and workplace-related advice and support.
The Gigaminute job site can help streamline your hiring process by providing a robust job seeker database, using our exclusive Match Jobs to Candidates feature, custom email templates, instant notifications when job seekers register, and a messaging center to communicate with job seekers. And so much more!
As part of our Perks program we encourage you to promote your business and offer discounts on your products and services to our user community.
The upside is you are tapping into a new customer base that can drive revenue..
Gigaminute complies with all statutory authorities’ state and federally including The ATO, Superannuation Administration Act, The Office of State Revenue, Department of Immigration and Fair Work Australia.
Gigaminute is further supported by its own WHS/OSH and Safety Risk management team as well as its own IR & HR specialists to ensure compliance at all times with workplace laws.
Gigaminute workforce engagement system covers all worker classifications.
Gigaminute clients and workforce are compliant and covered by the following:
- Full compliance with the Fair Work Act 2009 and the Federal Modern Awards.
- Full compliance with the ATO in relation to workers statutory obligations.
- Full compliance with the Department of Immigration in relation to compliance with visa conditions & restrictions.
- Full compliance with the Superannuation Administration Act.
- Full Workers Compensation Insurance including ongoing injury & claims management.
- Full Public Liability Insurance Cover to $20 million including claims management.
- Full compliance with The Office of State Revenue in relation to the payment of State Payroll Tax.
- Full compliance with state based hospitality regulatory authorities Australia wide.
- Initial worker screening and registration to ensure fitness for work and to ensure the worker holds all relevant and valid licenses and certificates as required for their position.
- Payroll processing including administration of all statutory obligations including Payslips,
Super Contributions, PAYG, Payroll Tax, PAYG end of year summaries, etc.
- Industrial Relations & Human Resources support and advice by way of in house specialists.
- WHS/OSH support and advice to ensure that Gigaminute clients’ are WorkSafe compliant under joint duty of care responsibilities for safety in the workplace.
- A dedicated Client Manager who will assist with Gigaminute client and worker enquiries on a day to day basis, as well as providing the client with regular updates of any changes to Industrial Relations or Workplace rules, laws or regulations.